Tuesday, September 24, 2013






I don't know if I did what I was supposed to do, but it made sense for what I was trying to do.  I'm mapping all of the restaurants surrounding the Baltimore convention center, specifically for the annual Otakon anime convention held there in mid-summer.  For those who don't know, the convention center is just down the street from the Inner Harbor, so I had to map that area as well.  There were so many restaurants in the area, I couldn't afford the time to sketch each place, or even the majority so I took photos of the places and signs, and spent most of my time very rough sketching the map so that I could then go back to the pictures and place them all where they should be.  This was very time consuming, and I wouldn't have been able to finish in time otherwise, so I hope this is alright.  Also, parking is a ripoff around the Inner Harbor.....that truth nugget was for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment