Friday, November 18, 2011

Hi guys, this is Lizzi!
Today I went to the aquarium to do research for my project. I spent around 3 hours there, sketching and taking photos.
I changed my project idea, and now I plan on making concept art for a game about the aquarium. A young boy gets turned into a fish and stuck in the aquarium, and to turn back

into a human again, he needs to collect 5 pieces of a shell. He gets a piece of the shell after completing a level by helping out various creatures in the aquarium.


All the photos I took can be found here, if you're interested in looking. I mostly took reference photos of environments.

so yeah sketches and color stuff for my project:



I plan on making the other sea creatures into humanoid things like these jellyfish, but I might change my mind about it later. I'm gonna alter these jellyfish people a bit to make them less humanoid, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment