Friday, November 18, 2011

Semester Long Project










I spent the open studio time working on composition and color. I was experimenting with different objects that i could move around to create an even better composition.
I wanted to also experiment with color to ensure that I won't have problems deciding on colors when doing the final illustrations. Although my idea hasn't been completely changed I have added a few tweaks. I decided that my project will be a little book of postcards from a created character. The character is a creature who is a tourist at Baltimore and is sharing his experiences at each location. The book is his documentation of his travels to Baltimore. So I'm planning on doing water color and pen drawings for each postcard and each card will include the name of the place and also a little story next to it.

Does it work?
please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment