Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Aquarium trip

Unfortunately when I went to the aquarium it was pretty late so I didn't get to go to any of the special events I had wanted to go to and a lot of the people were already gone.  I hope to go again and ask around what the peoples favorite exhibits/animals are and base whatever I draw on that.  I was originally thinking of doing a poster series geared toward children, but now I'm thinking of doing postcards of some of the favorite animals instead.

There are three daily events that I hope to go to next time I go.  A live feeding of one of the tanks were a diver is actually interacting with the viewers outside the tank, one of the 4D movies they play daily, and possibly to an event where younger kids can get really close to some of the animals and learn about them.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip.








2 comments:

  1. Just a heads up, I went to the 4d movie the last time I went to the Aquarium and it was so unbelievably horrible. It's only 5 minutes long. When it ended everyone was like, "Wait.. that was it?" The dolphin show was really fun though, if you want to focus on kids interacting you could go to the front of the seats where the dolphins splash water at the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check it out. If the 4D movie isn't worth it, than I just won't waste the extra money.

      Delete