Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sarah!

I haven't posted in a while, but it feels like I haven't done much. Even though I really HAVE, i've been working on books which I don't have photographed to share. But, I'll cut to the chase, I won't be in class Monday so I wanted to post my character drawings from what seems forever ago, so the person who's character this is, can see them! And maybe who ever had mine can put it up? I'd love to see. If anyone has any crits for me (besides lack of environment i know, i know, i'm going to work on that from here on out!) I'd greatly appreciate it. See you guys next week! I'm in Disney World!!



1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! I'm really kind of amazed how much of the person I know shows up in your drawings just based on my description! I have to say I was very inspired by your handling of digital coloring and work when I did my character description illustration as well. I'll post that up for you to see, too :)

    ReplyDelete